About Me

My photo
I'm very friendly and open minded :)I like Shopping, watching movies and make up :)

Thursday 11 October 2012

Life......

Hey Everyone
Its been a while since I updated with a blog for my personal blog... Theres just been so much going on right now that my head hasn't been completely straight... I've been juggling 3 pages, a boyfriend, gym, make up, blogs and my youtube... Theres just been a lot on my plate these days... But the funny thing is  I  enjoy being able to write or video reviews on all these make up or skin care products.. Because I think it brings me even half a step closer to my goal of being a beauty guru.. Which is so hard because the fact of being in jamaica makes me so limited to all make up access.. Also my Blackberry died  about three weeks ago so I have been using my boyfriend extra phone until I can get my new phone which is taking longer than I expected :( They told me a few days but not a month :( I'm so sad about it.. I plan to get a iphone 4s... :) Which will hopefully come soon... I have been waiting so long :( of course i got all my cute accessories which i ordered online from ebay and they arrived in jamaica before my phone got here... Which surprises me because ebay normally takes 4 - 8 weeks... 0_0
But yes this is how I have been living these past few weeks.. and i drown myself in make up as well ... :) but you will see more on my other blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment