About Me

My photo
I'm very friendly and open minded :)I like Shopping, watching movies and make up :)

Friday 31 August 2012

Circle lens Finally arrived...

Hey Everyone!!
So I have been waiting for months.. for my Circle Lens and it finally arrived!!! i havent opened the package yet because I want to do a youtube opening my package of my circle lenses .... But I am so Psyched! Ok so I ordered them May 22 , 2012 and its now August 31st, 2012...  its been a bit over three months... and I have to admit I was a bit disappointed that it took so long to arrive... But I am so happy that its finally here! And that the site was very reliable...  I had seen alot of people mentioning their circle lenses arriving within the first 3 weeks of ordering (US residence & CA residence) but it took so long to ship to Jamaica... So sad... But yeah... I chose nice natural looking contacts... But Big enough to intensify my eyes..  So the site I ordered from is shoppingholics.com  (they have alot of varieties and I love that they give you free items for when you order... Each pair you get a cute animal contacts case...  But I ordered three... So they gave me a cute mirror, 3 animal cases, velcro clip and an eye mask....

I'll post the links of the ones I ordered... ^_^ but for now... what the package says is that you should leave your contacts in solution for 8 hrs before usage...  So I'm  super excited to get to wear them on sunday hopefully ^_^ Once my Youtube video has been uploaded I will post the link for the video up of me opening the package...  but for now... heres the links for the ones I ordered...

http://shoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=90 Geo Ultra XCK105

http://shoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=152 GEO Bella Grey Circle Lens BS-205

http://shoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=137 Geo BC-102 Brown Circle Lens 

When the youtube videos go up.. I will post the link right here : _______________________________________________________

which is probably tonight or tomorrow ^_^  Super duper excited ^_^  
If you have any questions you can send a comment and I will answer ^_^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment