About Me

My photo
I'm very friendly and open minded :)I like Shopping, watching movies and make up :)

Sunday 15 July 2012

A great Sunday ^_^

Ice- Cream at Devon House 
Eggplant Tempura 
Mini Hand made Hand roll 

Made Sushi today 
Hey Everyone! So I thought i would share whats been going on this weekend! Well today was Sunday... But its past Midnight so I guess its Monday now.... So I will just put this as a Sunday blog. It started with going to Pricesmart with Andrew (bf) and his sister :) and then we went to Devon house for my favorite ice cream! But Sadly it dropped :'( So I decided to buy a waffle cone instead.. So big though.. I love Coconut flavor ice cream at Devon house. But the problem is... I can never finish it off. So Andrew and his sister took some massive bites to help me finish it off. ^_^ Also I finally bought a Bath and Body fragrance. Because I have been wanting to start wearing body mists. So when we went back to his house. We ( Andrew sister and I ) got ready to make some yummy eggplant tempura! Cause I loooooooove Eggplant. Sadly Andrew doesn't like eggplant. So more for us! Yum! But we didn't leave him to starve. We cooked fish fillets to make sushi for him. In the middle of it.. I decided to make a mini hand roll which was awesome! I have always wanted to have a hand roll but I wish it was with raw salmon. But its okay, the next time I will order it at dinner :) So updates on this week.. Since I haven't had time to update. Most of my updates are actually on my make up blogs... hahaha. Lets start off with I finally received my contacts after six long weeks of waiting... Finally and it has been quite difficult. Because I'm not used to them.. But I will get used to them soon. Also I finally got m y Bundle Monster package... (Most of these updates are on my make up blog.. Which I will post at the bottom. Most of my Beauty blogs contains pics.. :) Otherwise I had a great day. wow its so late... I should get ready for bed... 


Check out the posts in my beauty blog page : 
http://sweetinnocencebeauty88.blogspot.com/


XOXO 
Livy C 

No comments:

Post a Comment