About Me

My photo
I'm very friendly and open minded :)I like Shopping, watching movies and make up :)

Monday 9 July 2012

A day full of surprises

Today was quite interesting... I've been feeling sick on and off these last 24 hours... Not quite sure... So today at work... my boyfriend sister decided to surprise visit me :) Which is pretty awesome except I was feeling sick.... I had no appetite at all... So I ended up taking a nap.... Only to wake up to see another surprise.... My boyfriend and his sister decided to come visit me at work :) Lots of surprises... :) It was going great except for my splitting migraine today so I tried to finish work super early today... I was waiting and waiting for my boyfriend to try surprise me after work... Was pretty sad that he didn't come over... So I sat moping on the way home... only to see his car at my house ^_^ Which surprised me and put a smile on my face ^_^ Then we decided to go out to Megamart to buy a few groceries...  And we just played around and talked for a while... it was a great ending to a normally boring day... Sadly I still have my migraine... I noticed when I'm happy I don't feel it.... So odd.... Such a short blog for the day.... But I have such a migraine and I'm expected to Webcam with the boyfriend in a few mins... 
Goodnight Everyone! Sweet Dreams 


XOXO 
Livy C  

No comments:

Post a Comment