About Me

My photo
I'm very friendly and open minded :)I like Shopping, watching movies and make up :)

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Thoughts for the Future..........

Hey Everyone, 
So After making it completely official on Facebook... we realized there was no more reason to hide our relationship anymore... But then we decided to think of our future... Would we get married? How much kids do we wanna have? DO we even want kids? There's so many questions left unanswered... Where will we live? Are we financially stable? These questions have been amok in our head today.... As Much as I would love to get married and have kids... I question if we could financially support one....All the luxury meals we eat would no longer exist. All our plans of travelling cease to exist and last but not least... We are bound to be cut from being completely social... You probably think we are nuts... to be thinking these things already in 3 months right... Well because my parents knew each other for 3 years before they started dating... And they only dated for 3 - 4 months before they got married.. My mom was 21 and my dad was 28... My mum already had my sister before she turned 24.  I am 24 now... Currently in a relationship with a guy I've have a hate and love friendship with for 6 years... and started dating 3 months ago.... I probably am nuts... But Things changes... Feelings change............ But why do I feel so underachieved because I haven't gotten engaged or married yet... My Sister got married when she was 21 or 22... And I'm 24 now and no where close it seems... Maybe its just me and its all in my head... But I guess because I feel like... I haven't done everything I wanted to do... or accomplished my entire bucket list before I turned 30... I feel disappointed in myself... So I compare myself with my mom and sister... My happiness is bound to come soon I hope.. 
But Just take a deep breath.... and start taking one step at a time ^_^


XOXO
Livy C


You could follow my Beauty blog on all my hauls and reviews 
http://sweetinnocencebeauty88.blogspot.com/

Follow me please ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment