About Me

My photo
I'm very friendly and open minded :)I like Shopping, watching movies and make up :)

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Relationship Just went Facebook Official

Hello Friends, 
Okay So I just found out that it seems to make any relationship "OFFICIAL" It had to be posted on facebook as your relationship status... which I find it hilarious because its like making it extremely public for your friends and family to know... Although I was completely fine with just my closest friends and Family knowing... But its past 3 months we decided to make it completely official for everyone else to know... so of course we put it up on facebook... messages came in.. comments came in and likes came in... Who knew everyone would be so accepting even though they don't know me... (on his side) . I couldn't upload a proper picture with him because he doesn't like taking pictures... which sucks... Oh well,  Anyways Today was one of those nights I had for myself :) So I decided to do something I haven't done in a long time...  I decided to try on my make up... its been a while... I feel like I'm getting dusty with it... 
Currently :I'm webcaming with my boyfriend who seems to be ignoring me for a youtube show. 
*Sigh* We have been thinking and planning out a trip to go together to Disney world! Which I hope we can go to! sometime this summer... I need to buy my new laptop in Orlando as well... So much plans and wishes to come true... but just no funds to maintain it... So depressing... Nothing else really happened today :( So I guess thats the end of my blog for today :) 


XOXO
Livy C

You could read on my reviews and hauls blogs on my beauty blog 
http://sweetinnocencebeauty88.blogspot.com/
Follow me please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment